Thursday 7 July 2011

JB - AH - BP - KJ - JB

Well, this is another post about yesterday. What happen yesterday? Well it's quite hectic yesterday especially for me. I felt so exhausted and I do know why. Because I was having a wonderful journey from our JB to Batu Pahat. Well, this journey is quite memorable to me especially, having some precious time with my beloved 'twin' haha... Lots of things happen around us had been discussed during our journey since there are lot of things that I need to share and make clarification.

He picked me up at my flat, then we go thru along Jalan Kempas up to Skudai. There we are having our heavy lunch during teatime. Chicken Fiesta!!!! Yeay, thanks for the treat...


Well, I visited 'our' home sweet home in Batu Pahat. This house is about 10 minutes from Ayer Hitam. While travelling, he showed me his school, his mum's school before retirement, his old house that now have been occupied by sista. It just like getting to know him, anyway...

It is such a long time, since I watched the tv two week before... Huhu, a wide screen home tv which bought by late 'abah' before he passed away, Al-Fatihah to him. Well, I visited this big fortress, it just like Kota Sesat, since it is huge. Hurm, I felt so excited. But there was nobody in that house, boring and me watching tv while reza is packing his belonging to his rental houses at Kulaijaya.

Both of our mums luv gardening...
 
After a few moments, we departed from 'our' home to Kulaijaya. Well at Kulaijaya, his house is quite big enough, to cater a family. It is quite ample space for him and uncle Dino-sor. And what make me envy is, he got a nice tv in this house. Imagine, it just like his fisiology need caters. Hehe, well i laid down in the living room watching tv5 Singapore, hihhi. Chumel.

We ended our journey by having such a simple dinner at Odeen Cafe... Well this place is the usual place for BI3 students to hang out, since the food is quite good as well as the price. My parents are also used to this place. Faveret katekan. Well here, we met others, Zam, Pi'e and Aj... Well it's just like a small gathering, since it is the last before we go for Practicum... Hihih, lot's of things have been share during this moments. What make me shock " Hurm, biarlah ko je yang berscandal-scandal ni. Aku dah TUA, Aku dah KECUT. Bagilah kat orang muda macam ko..." -- Aj... What happen to him actually, hahaha. Well we are artists, lot's of gossips and scandals... hahaha...

p/s: I know he is brave than me. I know Allah loves 'Abah' more compared to us. In the nutshell, thank you God for giving me such a good 'twin' as a friends.. This is a precious and memorable time for both of us...

No comments:

Post a Comment