Wednesday 29 June 2011

Whut a long day ... I'm bored

Today is Wednesday. It just an ordinary Wednesday. Nothing special happen indeed with no breaking news. Well, actually I felt so frustrating because somebody interupted my beautiful dream. Who are there, I totally don't have any idea. Just like Gwen's song: four in the morning. Yup, I woke up early in the morning, because I can't stand with those annoying sound from outside. Plus, I forgot to switch-off the light, so my room temperature was higher. It was hot and make me swam in my sweat. To end that miserable moment, I went to the toilet... Weyh, please understandla, there is somebody sleeping inside. Don't make unprofessional thing, we share we care...

With this mood, i went to class. Owh I'm sorry because I don't have the mood to study today. I felt so sleepy. Today there is no student's presentation... Only Miss W.G. wanna talk. Well it is good for me because I can sleep at the back... No lah, when I didn't get enough sleep, I can't sleep easily... I try my best to close my eyes for a nap, but ironically, my ear can't close. Yup I really frustrated, I can't sleep peacefully at home as well as in this class... Waaaaaa, I wanna cry. With this kind of mood, I try to do something because I can't focus on the powerpoint. I arranged all our group's BBM because after IP we will have microteaching... Well, the microteaching is cancelled. We have English Proficiency replacement class. O.m.g. I felt sorry to Mdm Sohaila because I can't.... 

Whut da.... It just another boredoom for me.... But, thank God, It's raining now, so it means that it is a good time for me to substitute the sleeping hours that I missed for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment